Monday, November 16, 2009

Ta-da! Sort of.

Well, the good news is I am back on one week later. The bad news is I have been laid up with a lasting cough. I finished my wrist warmers, but that's it. There has been no knitting for four days and I am starting to freak out. But, I don't want to give my cough to any of my gift recipients. (Even if it's not possible germetically-speaking (yes, I made that up), that's just gross. "Here, I made you this, *hack, hack* but don't get sick! *hack, hack*") I have thoroughly warned my husband not to touch any of my sleeves, or pretty much anything in our room as I have been holed up there for 20+ hours/day. I guess now the computer is off limits too. Or maybe I will just spray it with some Lysol. Ugh, I am going to go lie down. I hope to have more good news to report next week!

No comments: