Monday, January 7, 2013

New Year, New Knitting

You may have thought I dropped off the face of the planet last year. That is because I spent the entire year working on one project. It is a lovely afghan from Red Heart's blog, but I am still not finished with it. I have made a Resolution that in 2013 I will post regularly. Hopefully that means at least weekly. I did make a couple of projects at the end of the year for Christmas presents. One that I gave away already is shown here: 
The link I got the pattern from is: http://www.craftown.com/Viking-Beard-Hat.html. The other I have not given away yet and will post once that happens. In the meantime, I am still working on finishing that afghan and then will return to the peacock shawlette I attempted a couple of years ago. My goal is to post pictures of my current status on a project rather than waiting for it to be complete, which is new (and a bit uncomfortable) for task-oriented me. Hope you like what you see so far!

No comments: