Thursday, May 31, 2007

A depressing moment in a knitter's life:

Well my lovely readers, the most depressing thing that can happen to a knitter happened to me today. I was on my way out the door to my knitting club and I double checked my yarn bag to make sure I had everything to work on my project. But the project was not there! My husband and I searched and searched to no avail. I even called my aunt's house where we went last weekend to see if maybe we didn't pack it up with us, but I was sure I saw Mike carry it out. So much for making progress on my project. Now I am torn between turning to something else or starting in on another project (there are always several in line.) Also, I am bummed that I missed my knitting club. We had a fun little group last week and I was hoping to repeat the experience this week! I will keep you all posted as to where my path takes me....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lise,
Doesn't it drive you crazy when you can't find something you really want/need? I don't knit, but I am a painter and I would be depressed, too, if I lost my painting. It will probably show up when you least expect it.
Good luck.
Gwen