Friday, June 1, 2007

Hooray!

Good news boys and girls! I found my project last night. It was too late for knitting club, but at least I don't have to start over and purchase new yarn/needles. Guess where it was hiding! With the bread and brownies we brought home last weekend in the kitchen. Weird, huh? Anyway, I am looking forward to making some real progress this weekend. I'm not sure how long it is going to take all together, but hopefully not more than a month. Not that a shawl is super helpful with this insane heat we are having, but maybe for the meat locker otherwise known as my office? I'll keep you posted....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Let me guess, Mike put away the food?! Love you!

Lise said...

Yeah, right. The food sat on the counter for a week until I put it away when I found my knitting. : >